Do you wonder how to make beetroot juice with a blender? You have come to the right place. The taste of fresh beetroot juice is divine. Moreover, it also helps to alleviate blood pressure, boost blood circulation, and contributes to glowing skin.
You can prepare fresh beetroot juice at your comfort zone by using your blender. It is also okay to add herbs and fruits to enhance the sweetness. Now, let’s continue the discussion.
How to make beetroot Juice with a BlenderPrint
Learn how you can homemade beetroot juice in your blender.
- 4 Cup Chopped Carrot
- ¼ cup Water
- Remove the green part atop the beetroot and cut it about one-fourth inch from the end of its root. You can store beet stems and green parts for future purposes, as per your wish.
- It’s very important to clean the beetroot properly. Use cool, running water for the purpose and make sure they are free of debris or dirt.
- Start the procedure by adding four beets and one-fourth cup of water. Remember, the power of the blender will determine the size of the beetroots. If it is not powerful enough, you need to make smaller beetroot chunks.
- Now, start blending it with your blender on high speed until all the larger pieces become smooth. However, you will still see a lot of beetroot pulp. But, try to smooth the chunks as much as possible.
- It’s time for checking whether all larger chunks get smoothened by dipping a fork. If you find any, start blending the beetroots again for around 30 seconds. Now, check again.
- Now, take a metal coffee filter and start straining the beetroot juice into a spacious glass.
- Do not discard the pulp. Take a freezer-safe container and store the pulp in it. Now, refrigerate it as long as it gets a baking texture.
- It’s time to relish a refreshing beetroot juice. Pat your shoulder, as you are taking a vitamin-rich beverage.
You can add ginger, mint leaves according to your taste.
- Category: beet root, Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Make beetroot juice
What are the best blender to make beetroot juice?
For beetroot, a regular blender will not be enough. You need at least 700 watt plus motors with high RPM. For making beetroot I always prefer Blendtec and Vitamix blenders. Although you can use any high-end ninja blender too.
Benefits of Beetroots
Beetroots are rich in minerals and vitamins. Moreover, it is low in fat as well as calories. Moreover, this magical vegetable comes with lots of pigments and inorganic nitrates. And both of these nutrients come packed with loads of health benefits.
Beetroots come loaded with nitrates, which can lower the blood pressure. Moreover, it can also alleviate the risk of stroke, heart failure, and heart attacks.
Beets can help to improve athletic performance by boosting the use of oxygen and the exhaustion time. So, if you are an athlete, you should consume beets two to three hours before your training session or competition.
Beets might offer multiple anti-inflammatory effects. However, this claim needs more research to support it.
This vegetable is a repository of fiber and it is good for our digestive health. It also lowers the risk of various long-term health issues.
Since beets come packed with nitrates, it might help to improve the flow of blood to the brain. It can also cognitive function and may alleviate dementia risk. Nonetheless, more research is needed in this regard.
Beets come with a high amount of water and a low amount of calories. And both of the aspects help to lose weight. So, if you want to shed extra pounds from your body, you can incorporate beets to your diet after consulting your dietician.
Beetroot is an undoubtedly versatile and awe-inspiring vegetable and it is very easy to add to one’s diet.
Ingredients to make regular beetroot juice ?
for One Serving take four small or two large beets, Water: One-fourth Cup that’s it. Do the blending and done.
Ingredients to make sweet beet juice ?
for One Serving take One Large beet, One Large apple, 3 whole carrots, one-inch fresh ginger, and one fourth cup water. In the above list of ingredient water is optional you can use it if you need.
Ingredients for Tropical Beetroot Juice ?
For One serving take one beetroot, one-fourth of one pineapple, half of a cucumber and one fourth cup of coconut water or pineapple juice.
Now, you have learned how to make beetroot juice with a blender. It’s time to make this fresh, refreshing juice and relish it to soothe yourself.