Vitamix vs Nutribullet
The Vitamix is one of the leaders in the industry and used by health-gurus and smoothie shops alike for their pretty quality and satisfaction. Being powerful, versatile and different kinds of attachments, the brand has carved a niche for itself and has an option for everyone. Only one where Vitamix slows is the hefty payment to be paid for acquiring it.
On the other hand, Nutribullet is a new entrant which offers small, and cost-effective solutions to people. Being lightly weighted, their products are portability friendly and perfect for travelers who want to enjoy their juices blended into sparkly drinks away from the comfort of home. So, in this article, the two brands will be judged upon by various categories and see who is the winner?
Quick Vitamix vs Nutribullet comparison
|1. Motor power- 2.2HP
2. Four-prong blade
3. Favorable for crushing ice and liquefying ingredients
4. Price- $ 1000
5. Speed-Changeable and controllable speed
6. Warranty- 7 years( longest in the segment)
|1. Motor power- 600watts
2. Extractor blades
3. Favorable for pulverizing stems and tough items
4. Price-$ 119
5. Speed- Only one-speed setting offered
6. Warranty- 1 year (12 months)
[amazon box=”B004F9L4EI” title=”Vitamix Blender”]
[amazon box=”B007TIE0GQ” title=”Nutri Bullet Blender”]
Which Blender Blends The Best? – vitamix vs nutri bullet
Both the blenders work splendid and can be used for different needs. Before selecting, let’s justify their specifications-
- Speed- In this aspect, the powerful Vitamix scores over the Nutribullet. The Vitamix is a powerhouse packed with 37000 RPMs which can be used to blend any item, be it frozen or stems quickly to a soft and delicious pulp.
Nutribullet is a small contender with only 10,000 RPM under its belt.
- Cost- Vitamix comes with a hefty cost but a reasonable one as it provides such powerful machines with extended warranty, going from $ 700- $ 1000.
Nutribullet has a much affordable option, costing only a small figure of $119, affordable to those who give priority of affordance over performance. It can be a good start in the category for their first use.
- Versatility- Vitamix is a mighty machine which can successfully and without any doubt convert the usual works that any blender can perform. Effectively offering than any typical smoothie maker or juicer, one can expect to make bread, hot soups or frozen desserts and ice-creams as well with Vitamix. It can also be used in a variety of other functions and in every circumstance of making a meal with it in the kitchen makes it a charm.
Nutribullet is designed to offer a specific set of skills and actions define its USP. It can be easily used as a healthy fruit drink maker and vegetable extractor and also as a juicer.
- Warranty- Nutribullet provides a complete warranty of wear and tear or malfunction within a year of buying. Vitamix is a clear winner as it is the only brand in the industry that provides an extensive seven-year warranty on all its products.
Types of containers available – vitamix vs nutri bullet
Vitamix is a mighty blender having a massive 64-ounce container which can be used effectively with the power it provides. Vitamix is the perfect companion for one if one is looking forward to using it for meals for large groups of people. Its minimalistic operation allows doing the work in an efficient and steady way. It is easy, effective, large and fast to complete any work.
Nutribullet caters to small size containers, which makes it enough for one individual per serving. It is perfect for those who require less or be alone to use them in the family. It being so small that it can be extremely traveler friendly and can be quickly carried about without any hassle.
Which Blender is Easy to Use? – vitamix vs nutri bullet
Vitamix has an easy system to work with, where the speed and choice of the cycle can be selected. It usually has three-speed settings, and a knob is provided to control the speed as per the user deemed it fit. Nutribullet slips on this aspect, as it has a different and weird way of working. One has to carefully push down the surface before it starts working. Other than this, their working is pretty similar.
Which is Easy to Keep Clean? – vitamix vs nutri bullet
Both the Vitamix and Nutribullet blenders are easy to use and also cleaned easily. Just the blades needed to be removed and the blender washed with a mixture of soap and water.
Both Vitamix and Nutribullet deliver quality work in the shortest time possible and fits with people who have different sets of requirements. If requiring for large families, be creative with more recipes other than plain juices and also have a big budget, Vitamix is the go-to option. Nutribullet is an affordable, convenience friendly and great for individual use. So, we have discussed in great detail about the two, making one to select one according to their use.