Vitamix vs Ninja Blender
Shopping for a blender can be quite exciting as well as intriguing as to choose an effective blender from the huge amount of alternatives available. The most important fact to ponder while buying a new blender is the function one is looking forward to having, the use of it. Depending upon whether it will be used for smoothies, soups or be used for frozen foods, the blade and speed changes. Another thing to remember is whether the blender is used for big orders or small service, be either stationary or be portable.
Comparison between Vitamix vs Ninja
Both Vitamix and Ninja are leaders in the blending industry and have powerful blending options, provided within easy, affordable rates. Let’s compare these two-
|· Motor capacity- 2 HP|
· Max RPM- 37000
· Blades- Four blades
· Useful for- Solid and frozen foods
· Price- High ($300-$700)
|· Motor capacity- 1500 watts|
· Max RPM- 24000
· Blades- Vertical, six blade tower
· Useful for- Ultimate ice cutting
· Price- Moderate ($130)
- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you're in complete control
- Large Batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches. Design Feature : Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Hot Soup: The blades in the Vitamix container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality...
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
Last update on 2019-08-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups has 1100 watts of professional performance power with 3 speeds, pulse, and single-serve functions.
- 72 oz. Total Crushing Pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies.
- Two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts. Single Serve Blade Assembly
- Includes one 1100-watt base, 72 oz. Total Crushing Pitcher, and two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids. NOTE: Refer user manual before use
Last update on 2018-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Which Blender Blends Best- Vitamix Vs Ninja
Both the blenders are capable of doing basic blending functions of crushing ice, making of drinks and blending fruits and vegetables. They can be a fitting best in everyone’s kitchen, providing the options at a press of a switch. It’s nothing different from the top, so why not compare them from the basics-
While Vitamix operates on 1380 watts, Ninja has a range in between 1000 and 1500 watts. Despite having higher power, Ninja has a struggle with frozen items and is good for softer ones. Vitamix can be a clear winner when it comes to the application of raw power.
Vitamix is one of the fastest blenders available, with a whole array of choosing between the lowest speeds of 500 to the highest of 37000 RPM. The blender might produce a sound when tending towards higher speed.
Ninja has three-speed settings available, one for dough, two for major blending and three for frozen items. It can run highest up to 24000 RPM.
The Vitamix has four stainless steel blades, of which two can be used for cutting and the others for milling. The blades are so effectively sharped, that they can be used extensively without fear of losing their sharpness.
Ninja uses six blades, vertical tower composition. The tower can easily be removed for cleaning purposes.
Types of Containers – Vitamix Vs Ninja
The blenders have containers available in different sizes and shapes made from BPA free plastic (bisphenol A) which has detrimental effects on foods. Before selection, it is recommended to buy products which are BPA free, as having those in minute traces can cause detrimental effects to brain and lungs. Both Vitamix and Ninja provide containers for users,
|Containers for Vitamix||Containers for Ninja|
|· 64-ounce container|
· 48-ounce container
· 32-ounce container
· 32-ounce dry grains container
|· 72-ounce pitches|
· 40-ounce bowl
· Single serving cups
Blender-Easy to Use
The Vitamix features simple, yet reliable controls. The controls are easy to use, which has a Hi/ Low switch for speed determination. The Vitamix blender is equipped with a tamper, a useful tool for blending frozen foods and solid entries.
The Ninja line has a dedicated set of three-speed settings, and also an extra pulse button to control the blending which makes blending a breeze. Pulse in a blender that is not equal to blending. Well, pulsing is a cautious art of properly mixing frozen items to get that tasty sauce or ice-cream. The ninja line had a blade tower which made it difficult to sample the blending and for this, a spoon is recommended. Ninja has now replaced this with a Lock-in-Lever, a suction cup which prevents blending when there is motion.
Vitamix is a clear winner in this aspect.
Easy to clean
Both the blenders have similar cleaning processes, yet Vitamix can be counted a bit different as the bottom blade is pretty difficult to remove. Vitamix can be cleaned by pouring a mixture of water and detergent and blending it. The blender must be washed and dried properly to avoid any smell.
Ninja can also be cleaned in such a way, but it scores over Vitamix as all the parts in it can be accessible, even the blades. The blades should be properly taken care of, by scrubbing them with a brush to provide a cleansing.
The Vitamix and Ninja are both strong contenders for the choice of a suitable blender. Before selection, the use, the convenience, and payoff must be carefully implied upon.
Vitamix is the strong, sturdy one and is the best one to go with if regular frozen foods need to be used and the purchase can set one back by a mighty $ (300-700).
On the other hand, Ninja is worth only $ 130 which makes it a fitting buy for people looking for cheaper vitamix alternatives. It is also easy to clean it.
So, go ahead to choosing the best for you and happy blending !