Blendtec vs Vitamix
It is very hard deciding in which blender is apt according to your needs. With numerous models of blenders in the market, you are made to decide ones according to your preferences. Some prefer smoothies and some people want to blend and make something filled with nutrition.
Your choice of blender
Your preferences of buying a blender are based on grounds of blade sizes, maintenance, price, size and brand of them. Whether you are buying one to make smoothies or sausages or any soup of your wish or you are more prone towards making your own handmade butter, flour or herbal mixtures now and then. You must buy blenders depending upon the size of their blades and speed of them based more on your preference and needs.
Let us start comparing these two blenders on the grounds of their performance and other needs of consumers.
The cost difference between Blendtec vs Vitamix
Though both have the blenders cost high when you buy them and give you a big time initially. But we promise you that buying any of them will be worth your money and time. There are many series launched by both the products and are hitting the market recently. Both the companies made sure that they have their refurbished parts at the low cost making it simpler for the people to buy them and maintain them. Here are the series launched by both the products in the market.
- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you're in complete control.
- Large Batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches. Electrical Ratings: 120 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 11.5 Amps
- Hot Soup: The blades in the Vitamix container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes.
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality...
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds. What's in the Box: motor base, 64 oz. container, getting started guide,...
- Blendtec blenders are built to the highest professional standards - same as you find in restaurants and smoothie shops. Our blades are 80% thicker and 10x stronger than other blender blades....
- Six pre-programmed walk-away cycles: Batters, Ice Crush, Smoothie, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup, and 1--speed + Pulse for manually fine-tuning.
- - Touchpad screen for easy cleaning and quick blending, with auto-shutoff for consistent results each time.
- Includes BPA-free FourSide jar for smaller quantities, grinding grains, and heating soups and drinks through friction heat. The FourSide Jar is a 75 oz volume jar with 32 oz blending...
- 8 year comprehensive warranty. An American company, family-owned and driven to build the best quality products - without compromise. Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Vitamix Ascent Series- Vitamix Ascent Series Blender’s prices vary from $469 To $619
- Vitamix Legacy Series- Classic G Series- Its price varies from $429 To $719
- Vitamix Legacy Series- Classic C Series- Vitamix C Series price ranges from $199 to $399
- Vitamix Explorian Series-Price varies from $349 to $449
- Vitamix Personal Series- Its price ranges from $249 to $469
- Blendtec Designer Series – Price ranging from $399-$679
- Blendtec Classic Series – $279-$419
You may always look to buy these blenders from websites providing you free shipping and various offers involving coupon codes and guaranteed gifts.
Noise difference between Blendtec vs Vitamix
Blenders are mostly noisy because of their high speed. Both the blenders are equally loud and would have hardly 1 or 2 decibels sound difference but you don’t have to worry as it takes hardly 1-2 minutes to blend everything in a blender. However, if consider models of them Blendtec Designer Series and Vitamix Next Generation models comparatively make lesser noise. The quietest of all the blenders is the ‘Blendtec proc 800’ model.
The power difference between Blendtec vs Vitamix
The C series model of Vitamix draws lesser power 11.5 amps/1380 watts and 2 peak horsepower. Whereas if see a standard Blendtec model it draws 13 amps/1560 watts and 3 peak horsepower. However, Vitamix’s Next Generation and Ascent Series had higher power than C series model of Vitamix. The only difference we found in performance was how fast the recipe was made out of the blender. According to our records, Blendtec proves to be more powerful than Vitamix machine.
Vitamix vs Blendtec Speed Capacity
Both the models have a great range of speed depending on the model. Though we found out that Vitamix has greater control when comes to slower speed.
Blending Containers difference between Blendtec vs Vitamix
Both the blenders have various jars coming in a different size. These jars are lightweight, non-breakable, smell free with proper volume markings to keep you on track with their capacity. Both of them have BPA-Free copolyester plastic. Having odor free and guaranteeing no discoloration they both excel in this field. However, it’s necessary to necessary to clean them from time to time. Blendtec jars have a standard size of 90oz ‘Wildside’ containers, enabling you to store larger capacities. They even have twister jar series. Vitamix containers have a capacity of 64 oz. and fit in everywhere easily. You can store them in the fridge also to enjoy your chilling smoothie.
The performance difference between Blendtec vs Vitamix
We rate both the jars excellent in performance. From making smoothies, soups, sausages to making flour, ice-creams, butter both the blenders are high in performance. There superfast and sharp blades are great at chopping, grinding and mixing, proving them to be best products in the present market.
You may expect these blenders average life to last for 15-20 years. Vitamix gives 10 years warranty and Blendtec gives 8 years warranty. They both pay for return shipping if the customer is not satisfied with the product. You will be astounded by the performance of the product and the results you will get out of it.