As you all must know that not all the coffee makers are suitable for the usage on a boat because obviously the liveaboard lifestyle along with the marine environment has specific requires everything on board in addition to your coffee machine. That means while looking for a coffee maker you need to look for the space, power usage, durability as well as the easiness of cleaning among a lot of other factors.
So, whenever you’re enjoying a boat ride with family and friends for exploring the nature and your interests. But with these coffee makers for boats, we’ll not miss you a day without drinking coffee while riding even a boat. However, if you couldn’t decide that which coffee maker you should to take with you then, we’re here to help you out in finding the best coffee maker for boats.
This guide contains the top picks to help you which coffee maker you should buy for your upcoming boat trip.
Best Coffee Maker For Boats
Bialetti 6 Cup Moka Stovetop Espresso Maker
When you’re on a boat trip then you can skip waiting in long lines or dreaming of your favorite Italian cafe because you’re having you own Moka Express Espresso Maker from Bialetti right with you. This six-cup Moka Stovetop espresso maker makes delicious and rich Italian coffee in just a few minutes. The unique design of this coffee maker shows classic design elegance and technological simplicity whilst featuring an eight-sided shape.
This eight-sided shape allows the espresso coffee maker to properly diffuse the heat for enhancing the aroma and flavor of your coffee. So, no matter whether you’re whipping up a small espresso for yourself on a boat in the morning or you’re treating your guests on the weekend. This espresso maker is easy to use as you just need to add water and coffee. Then as soon as you’ll heat it, it’ll be ready to enjoy.
- This espresso maker produces 6 cups of rich and velvety espresso in very little time.
- It is made of high-quality polished aluminum.
- It comes up with the max boiler capacity: 12(fl oz), 300ml.
- This is also equipped with a patented safety valve.
- This espresso makes is also easy to clean and disassemble.
- It is designed and made in Italy. Therefore, is convenient and easy to operate.
- This coffee maker is suitable for making both espresso as well as coffee.
- This is a cast aluminum construction that comes with a phenolic knob and handles.
Aeropress Coffee and Espresso maker
The AeroPress coffee and espresso maker is the ideal choice for any coffee lover who is looking for a rich and smooth cup of coffee. One pressing of this AeroPress coffee machine brews one to three servings of American style coffee. Moreover, the AeroPress coffee maker also makes smooth and rich cold brew coffee in just a matter of two minutes which is very less as compared to other typical cold brewers that require hours.
However, it’s a great addition to any kitchen but as the aeropress makers has made it durable, lightweight, and compact so it can also be a perfect companion to those who are mostly out for traveling, camping, or boating. Moreover, it is thoughtfully engineered which provides you with all the delicious brewing capabilities of the original AeroPress along with a convenient drinking mug.
So, this espresso maker brews remarkably delicious American, espresso, and cold brew style coffee. Moreover, it is optimized for traveling, camping, or just going to work as it is made convenient and easy to take your AeroPress machine with you. The smart design of this coffee maker also ensures that you will never be spending your day without delicious AeroPress brewed coffee no matter wherever you go.
- Makes Tastier Coffee: This coffee maker brews smooth and rich coffee that is without the bitterness and high acidity that you may be getting from French press brewed coffee.
- Fast and Easy-to-Operate: This coffee brewer brews hot coffee in just 1 minute. And it can brew cold coffee in just 2 minutes.
- Compact, lightweight, and durable: Lastly, it is ingeniously engineered which ensures that everything fits inside the mug making it durable and lightweight.
Bodum Pour Over Coffee maker
Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker with permanent filter gives the convenience to prepare a cup of coffee that too without the need of expensive coffee makers. Moreover, it’s made of borosilicate glass which also comes up with a permanent stainless steel mesh filter that gives you more efficient filtering. However, one brewing process is efficient enough to produce 34oz of rich coffee. And the brewed coffee comes with all the essential and natural oil retained in each cup of your coffee.
Moreover, the POUR OVER is given to promising you providing an excellent, rich taste and robust aroma keeping all the natural oils of the ground coffee intact. So, all you need to do to get that perfect cup of coffee is simply fill the cone-shaped filter with the freshly ground coffee and lastly pour a small amount of heated water over them until they are soaked. Then, you can slowly pour the remaining hot water into the filter and your coffee will drip into the borosilicate glass carafe and you know what in next 3 to 4 minutes, it will be ready to serve. Then, you can remove the filter from the carafe and serve everyone to enjoy.
- Manual Pour Over Coffee: The manual pour over coffee maker let you brew an excellent cup of coffee and that too in a matter of minutes
- Stainless Steel: As we discussed earlier, it includes a permanent, stainless steel mesh filter which helps this coffee maker to extract the aromatic oils and subtle flavors of coffee instead of absorb it with a paper filter
- Coffee Carafe: The coffee carafe of this coffee makes is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Quick & Easy: It is very easy to use as you just need to simply add coarse ground coffee to filter and pour a small amount of water in a circular motion over ground coffee and you’re done.
- 8 Servings: Last but not the least, this pour over coffee maker makes 8 cups of coffee.
French Press Coffee Maker
The Cafe Du Chateau French Press with 4 Level Filtration System, 304 Grade Stainless Steel, and Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass are among the top choice in French presses because it is the best French press coffee maker out there. It is equipped with several unique features that other French Press coffee makers generally don’t have. Moreover, it’s affordable. Let’s take a closer look at some of its remarkable features.
- 4 Level Filtration System: In this coffee maker the manufacturer has used double stainless steel screen filters on a plunger which is supported by a spring loaded base plate that seals the edges. It also comes with a final top lid strainer for giving you a pure brew with no grounds. Moreover, it is perfect to make fresh French coffee, tea, espresso, cold brew or even latte.
- Finest Quality Materials: All the metal pieces of this coffee maker are made up with high grade stainless steel which gives this french press machine a resilient shine while protecting it from rust.
- Large Carafe: In addition to all of these, the large carafe of this coffee machine is made of thick borosilicate glass. So, it can withstand with the boiling water. Moreover, the handle is made sturdy which is of high-grade heat resistant material and which makes it easy to hold
- BPA-Free: The materials of all the parts of this coffee maker surpass the food/drink grade quality requirements. So, it has a BPA-free plastic lid strainer along with a 304 food-grade rated stainless steel. Moreover, it is equipped with a thermal-resistant borosilicate glass pot. It also features a unique modern European design that can add luxury to any kitchen.
Buyer’s Guide: Things you should check when buying a coffee maker for boats
However, there are several things that you should know when buying a coffee maker for the boat. But before you look at all the options available in the market for purchasing a portable coffee for your boat, you should ask yourself a few questions first. And, the answer to these questions will definitely help you determine which coffee maker is best suited for your situation.
What’s your available space ?
Before looking for all the options, you should know that some brewing methods can take more space than others.
Is there electricity available ?
Next, you should know that most electric coffee makers need 800 watts of power, so if you don’t have a backup generator in your boat, then you need to consider this as well.
How often will you be making coffee ?
You should also consider the serving capacity of your coffee brewer in case you’re planning to spend one week on your boat with many of your friends or family members.
We carefully analyzed the most important features for each product we have selected and mentioned above. And, with all of those features in mind, we presented the best and most effective coffee makers for boats which are currently on the market for you to enjoy the benefits of drinking coffee.