Margaritas have always been a hit with party lovers as it is simple in making and delicious in taste. In order to make a perfect margarita one must gather all essential ingredients in advance. Following are necessary ingredients on making a margarita at home.
- 3 ounce Lime juice
- 5 fluid ounce Tequila
- 3 fluid ounce Triple sec
- Sugar according to preference and taste
- Ice according to the inclination
- The first step in making any drink is to plug in a blender but special care must be taken to keep it in off position. Now, one can pour all ingredients properly one by one
- Firstly, one must pour few cubes of ice in a blender. Next pour triple sec and after that a bit of lime juice on top of ice-cubes.
- Switch on a blender to position ‘’2’’ for a few minutes so that medium speed helps in crushing ice and blending every ingredient appropriately.
- This will help in obtaining a smooth mixture with even consistency. If drink seems a bit thick one can add few more ice cubes. Now churn it once again on position ‘’2’’ of medium speed until desired density is acquired. Pour drink in tall and special glasses and serve.
One of the most important steps before serving is to garnish a margarita correctly as looks do play an important role in making a drink hit or fail amongst patrons. Following steps can be taken to decorate a margarita in a glass-
- You can simply run a lime wedge all around a glass rim with either salt or sugar
- A piece of lime can be inserted on a glass rim to make it attractive
- One can even add few fruits to a blender so as to give it an unique taste
- If for any reason one is unable to obtain lime wedges, then it is appropriate to use bottled juice of lime for coating a glass rim of every margarita
- Category: drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 400 cal
Keywords: How to make a margarita with a blender