- 1/3 cup coffee, strongly brewed
- Chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup milk
- Ice cubes
- Sugar according to taste and preference
- Whipped cream
- Brewing coffee– One needs only 1/3rd cup of strongly brewed coffee for exact taste of Frappuccino. Plug in a blender and pour extra dose of grounded coffee-beans and now blend it in position ‘’1’’ for few minutes to mix it properly. Alternately one can use espresso double shot or decaffeinated coffee if he/she is having problems with caffeine intake.
- Mixing sugar– Switch off blender and open its lid. Add required amount of sugar and switch it in position ‘’2’’ at medium speed for few minutes so that sugar dissolves completely.
- Mixing milk– Open blender and add 1/3rd cup of chilled milk to mixture of sugar and coffee and blend it again on position ‘’2’’ for two minutes. One can use skinned milk, cashew milk or almond milk as alternatives as nut milk has a mild flavour of its own that adds to taste of chocolate or coffee. If a person is looking for dairy alternative he/she can go for coconut milk or soy milk that will provide it with delicious twist. Addition of milk in any form will result in a delicious drink that is rich and tasty
- Mixing chocolate syrup– Open blender and now add 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup to provide a distinctive Frappuccino flavour. If a person likes it strong, one can add an extra spoon of syrup. Switch it in position ‘’3’’ for high speed and blend it for a minute. This will result in a perfectly created delectable drink that will taste like the real thing
- Chilling mixture– Pour this drink in a container and one can refrigerate it for chilling purposes or if guests are coming one can make it beforehand and place it in fridge for chilling it. Once it is extra cold, its ready to use
- Mixing ice– If a person is serving it without placing it in fridge then it is better to add ice cubes as last ingredient before taking out the drink from blender. Switch it on position ‘’3’’ for few minutes to crush ice and blend it in required density.
Pour homemade Frappuccino in tall glasses and serve cold after garnishing with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and a straw
Special tips while making homemade Frappuccino-
- One can add flavours like caramel or mint flavouring to acquire a distinctive flavour and taste
- While making for friends multiply it in required numbers
- Try spicing it a bit by adding nutmeg or cinnamon
- Category: drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: How To Make a Frappuccino