Looking for a best-in-class espresso maker?
Congrats! You have come to the perfect place. Today, I’ll discuss delonghi ec702 review. So, without any ado, let’s get started.
Introduction to DeLonghi EC702
If you’re a coffee lover, you should definitely have one DeLonghi EC702 in your kitchen counter.
Delonghi is among the topmost brands in the entire coffee machine industry and among its other products, the EC702 is literally an amazing home espresso machine.
Owing to brilliant 15 bar pressure, this superb home espresso machine is able to deliver you an authentic espresso experience along with super-delicious a rich crème.
Moreover, the user-friendly nature and lots of advanced features have made this machine one of the best espresso makers.
You’ll be literally stunned by the appearance of DeLonghi EC702, as it looks like a coffeehouse machine.
Due to the stainless steel construction, it has got a sleek appearance and durable nature. The easy-to-clean nature of DeLonghi EC702 is seriously mind-blowing. This espresso maker features a carefully-designed stainless steel boiler that has made it possible to get quick and even heating.
You might know that most of the espresso machines hold a steaming nozzle or wand on the front side that is often not convenient.
But, thank God, DeLonghi EC702’s frothier is not there to the side. That means you could easily brew your espresso shot without the need of the pitcher on your way.
Moreover, you could get coffeehouse-like foam from the frothier. Now, whipping up cappuccinos would be a breeze for you.
If you want to curious about DeLonghi ec702 how to use, you should go through its user manual, but now, it’s time to discuss DeLonghi ec702 parts and features.
DeLonghi ec702 Features
- DeLonghi EC702 is a pump-driven home espresso machine that features 15 bars, automatically self-primes, and water level indicator.
- It has an input power of 1100 watt. In case the pump is excessively noisy, it might be due to an empty water tank and you can correct this issue by refilling the tank.
- The user-friendly patented filter holder has made it possible to use ground coffee or pods. And with the convenient frothier, you can easily make lattes or cappuccinos.
- The removable water tank of DeLonghi EC702 is of 44 oz. and 1.3 liters of capacity. Don’t use this machine if the temperature is 0°C (32°F) or lesser. It might be damaged in case the water gets frozen.
- This espresso maker holds two separate built-in thermostats that can separately control the steaming as well as espresso-brewing functionalities. That means brewing and streaming can be simultaneously performed.
- With this very feature, you can brew back to back without a need of over-extraction. From now onwards, you can easily serve coffee to a large number of guests.
- The pressurized portafilters, as well as Pannarello steam wand of DeLonghi EC702, don’t require any prior experience to use. Moreover, this machine doesn’t have any confusing feature. Overall It’s a lightweight, compact, and attractive machine that you’ll love to have.
Cons of DeLonghi EC702
You may not like a couple of first shots of DeLonghi EC702 because it takes a number of rounds of brewing to completely eliminate the primary metallic taste. You need to break this espresso machine before you can experience a delicious cup of espresso.
As a solution, you should brew three or four shots with a less quantity of coffee for breaking in the machine. And the initial few brews would enable the coffee flavor to pervade the filter.
Moreover, it could take the time of 5-15 minutes for heating up and it doesn’t have the auto-off feature.
But, I feel these drawbacks are somewhat negligible when we look at its features and benefits.
The DeLonghi EC702 is like a coffeehouse machine through which you can savor your coffee thrust whenever you want without going outside. The sleek stainless steel construction is easy-to-clean and it also enhances the overall kitchen decor.
Many users get puzzled to operate an espresso maker machine but luckily we have DeLonghi EC702 through which anyone can make a cup of coffee on their own.
So, if you want to taste an authentic shot of espresso coffee while sitting in your comfort zone, you should definitely purchase DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker.
I hope the delonghi ec702 review was useful for you.
What are you waiting for?
Bring a DeLonghi EC702 Espresso Maker today!
Kitchentoolsmaster.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca Inc. or its affiliates.